The counselling staff at MacNeill is committed to assisting students achieve their full potential academically, socially and emotionally. Counsellors can help students and their parents in the following ways:
1. Orientation to the school
2. Individual counselling for students
3. Guidance in course selection
4. Information for educational / career planning
5. Liaison between students, teachers and parents
6. Referral to community and professional services
We are pleased to announce that students will now have the opportunity to book appointments with their school counsellors online. Students are encouraged to register and start using this new online booking system. Please visit https://armacneill.counsellorappointments.com/. If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact the school at 604 668-6212. Parents are encouraged to email the counsellors when seeking appointments.
Counsellor Appointments - Instructions
- Go to the counsellor appointments web site for your school.
- Register for an account by clicking the "REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Your user id will be your email address, and you choose your own password, then click the "Register Now" button. You will be automatically logged in after registering.
- Once logged in click the “Appointment Calendar” button, select the calendar you wish to view, and the system will find the next day that this calendar is available. Use the calendar on the left to select different dates and click on any available time to schedule your appointment.
- You may be able to enter an “Appointment Note” to specify what your appointment is regarding. You can also specify how the appointment will be held, “Virtual Meeting”, “In Person” or “By Phone”.
For the current school year, the students are assigned to the following counsellors:
Grade 8-12 Ms. H. MacLeod - Students with last names A - Li
Grade 8-12 Ms. D. Pasin - Students with last names Lia - Z
Career Counselling Ms. M. Mayer