These awards are donated from the school, the community, and the district. Students with a C+ average or better are encouraged to apply. The criteria for each scholarship or bursary is unique. Some of the areas of consideration in the selection process include:
• Academic Achievement
• Service or participation in school events
• Service or participation in community events
• Individual Character
• Commitment to Learning
• Volunteer Involvements
• Athletics involvements
• Fine Arts Involvements
• Intent to study at a post-secondary institution
• A specific field of post-secondary study (ex. Trades, Sciences, Arts etc.)
• Gender (ex. Canadian Federation of University Women Scholarship)
• Financial Need
• Family Affiliation (ex. BCTF affiliation for the Richmond Teacher’s Association Scholarship)
• Elementary School Alumni (ex. Anderson Elementary alumni for the Anderson Elementary PAC Scholarship)
Other public and private organizations also offer scholarships. Please check the scholarship bulletin board in the Counselling Centre or the Career Centre for other possible scholarship application information. Ms. Mayer, our Career Advisor, is a great resource if you need assistance with external scholarship applications.
Please see Ms. Pasin, Mrs. Cantwell or Mr. Ghaug if you have any questions about the online scholarship application process.
You are unable to save this application and return to it. Do not close the application or quit your browser and you can continue on at any point.